Saturday, February 13, 2010

Robert Dahey Photography Photoshoot

Yesterday I had the opportunity to do makeup for a test shoot at Wheel Works studio in downtown.  Pretty crazy, but very exciting.  This shoot was also an opportunity for aspiring hair stylists to use inspiration into their hair creations.  There were lots of people involved from models, hairstylists, wardrobe stylists, makeup artists, assistants, and photographers to pull off a successful shoot.  We all contributed our talents to add some work to our portfolios.

Robert Dahey is a true photographic genius.  He has such a great eye and has inspired me to get more involved in fashion makeup.  To top it off, he truly is a really nice guy.  This was the first time working with Robert, and I hope to work with him more on future projects. 

I'd have to say working with all the talented people was a wonderful experience.  Everyone was very professional and nice.  I think fashion is definitely a niche I would like to pursue!

Some behind-the-scenes photos from my personal camera, actual photos soon to come.


Robert in action


Model Janelle


No comments:

Post a Comment